Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Leader Telegram Staff Writer Working for Dr. I

I guess, Dr. Ihlenfeldt's tirade in front of CVTC staff members in the hallway, swearing he was going to get Brad Bryan of the Leader Telegram fired, must have worked. Several staff members overhead Dr. Ihlenfeldt clearly on his cell phone. Anyone heard from Brad lately??????????????????????? I sure haven't.

The Outcome: Brad Bryan printed an altered or ammended article for Dr. Ihlenfeldt and now Dr. Ihlenfeldt has found another staff writer who he obviously enjoys.

Good luck Keighla Schmidt - But I would get Dr. Ihlenfeldts Press Releases in his own words on tape. Then you might have a leg to stand on.

This submission provided by Bullsht. And thank you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax-
Sorry, but Bill Ihlenfeldt's arm is not that far-reaching. I handed that story off to Keighla because I'm swamped trying to get to the bottom of this outsourcing business.
It takes a lot of time sorting out fact from mere allegation. I've got more data than I can handle, plus new hours starting Sunday, new responsibilities and a baby on the way. Not to mention things keep exploding in Eau Claire and people keeping drowning. This is shaping up to be one heck of a summer.

Brad B.